Photo taken Feb 24th 2011
Sept / Oct 2010
1. All Brightwork re sealed and re varnished - Topsides, Transom , Cockpit, hatches comings
2. Deck edge and Toe rail completely refurbished - scarfs, re seal and re varnish.
3. Cockpit floor renovated
4. Transom capping replaced - Transom revarnished and name painted in gold leaf
5. Deck renovated and re painted - all deck to coaming joints re sealed.
6. Coachroof and cockpit seats renovated and repainted.
7. Navigation instruments overhauled
All varnish work that has been stripped to bare wood - done with - 3 coats of Bondaseal followed by at least 3 coats of Ravalak - to build up and match coat thickness.
Engine and Services
Engine taken out of the boat 2 years ago and overhauled – including valves/cylinder head /gearbox.
New Calorifier fitted 2 years ago
New domestic batteries last year . The engine start battery is ready for replacement - which will happen this spring
The Network and Nav system will be overhauled this winter.
Note the boat was professionally re-wired a year after we bought the boat.
Completely re-upholstered last year – including foam benches and using a washable material.
Interior lighting overhauled
New fridge compressor fitted 2 years ago.
Fresh water hoses and filter replaced 2 years ago
Suggest you open the saloon lockers and seat backs to show the high standard of construction of frames etc.
Hull and cockpit had 2 coats of varnish last year – (we normally do 1 coat per year on topsides)
Cockpit cover over gas bottle housing (small area) – this has delaminated and have arranged with boat builder for this to be replaced.
Mast taken out of boat and mast step shoe plate replaced and re-sealed.
Cockpit cover new last season
Boom Cover new last season
Hood main (fully battened) overhauled last season – and little used since.